Technical - Wet Spray
- high performance industrial coatings
- specialist coatings inc Nextel soft feel
- custom finishes ( colour, texture and effects)
- waterbased, solvent based and 2K systems for both metals and plastics
- surface preparation of polymers (plastics)
- applied to specified Dry Film Thickness levels
- etch priming
- application of primers and adhesive bases
- EMC (ElectroMagnetic Compatability) coatings
- MOD and US MIL specs inc CARC
- high temperature coatings
- custom masking for any product
- latest technology application equipment
- design specification service
CASE STUDY - Rugged, Light weight Hand-held Computers
Liaison between Itronix design engineers, ACC, the machine shop and the foundry helped contribute towards the commercial success of this rugged hand-held computer, used daily in field applications. BT Engineers were some of the first professionals to appreciate the computer’s potential.
The “soft feel” textured Nextel liquid-paint coating, provides a practical way of overcoming minor casting surface blemishes without costly filling and flatting.
A powder base coat for durability combined with specialist magnesium pretreatment, underneath a sophisticated tactile liquid paint cosmetic finish provides an alternative option to the appearance of a one-coat powder finish.
The ACC Way is to set up production cells suited to the unique requirements of each customer and becoming an extension of the customer assembly line process